Traditional 4 bedroom mas + 1 independent apartment
Surface : 320 m² (Total area: 420 m²) • Plot of land : 3715 m²
• Traditional mas of more than 300 m2 set on a flat land of 3700 m2 with swimming pool and outbuildings, located only minutes away from all amenities and access to Sophia Antipolis and Valbonne.
The house comprises of a ground floor with a beautiful entrance, a 61 m2 living room, an independent kitchen with large utility room, an office and a bedroom with ensuite shower room.
Upstairs, a landing opens onto a first bedroom, a shower room, a second bedroom with dressing/office/play room, and a master bedroom with bathroom and dressing.
An independent one bedroom apartment complete this property.
An attic of about 100 m2 could be converted for additional habitable space.
The South West facing garden includes a traditional swimming pool, several outbuildings for storage and 5-6 parking spaces. Nice open views.
- Rooms : 10 rooms
- Surface : 320 m²
- Total area : 420 m²
- Heating : Central, Fuel oil, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Used water : Septic tank
- Condition : Requires updating
- Orientation : South-west
- View : Hills City
- Built in : 1890
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (3715 m²)
- 1 Living room/dining area (61 m²)
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Study
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Shower rooms / Lavatories
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Apartment
- 1 Attic (106 m²)
Whirlpool tub • Fireplace • Double glazing • PVC window • Irrigation sprinkler • Outdoor lighting • Well • Electric gate • Swimming pool • Sauna
Airport • Shops • Primary school • Train station • Supermarket
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 2,500 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: