LE ROURET - VILLA IN ABSOLUTE CALM
Surface : 220 m² • Plot of land : 2000 m²
• Don't hesitate to discover this delightful villa offering generous living space. Set on a flat plot, it boasts an enchanting exterior with a spacious swimming pool and uninterrupted views.
The house comprises :
On the ground floor, you will be greeted by an elegant entrance hall, a vast fitted kitchen with adjoining dining room, a generous living room, a conservatory converted into a "winter lounge", a master suite with dressing room and bathroom/shower, a utility room, all completed by access to the double garage.
Upstairs, three bedrooms with en suite bath/shower rooms, plus a magnificent roof terrace.
In the basement, there is a remarkable space dedicated to a wine cellar, along with a storage area.
A real haven for a family or second home!
This exceptional opportunity deserves a quick visit. Don't delay!
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 220 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Gas, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Used water : Septic tank
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South
- Availability : Free
- 1 Equipped kitchen (15 m²)
- 1 Dining room (15 m²)
- 1 Living-room (45 m²)
- 1 Lobby (5 m²)
- 1 Veranda (17.5 m²)
- 1 Principal bedroom (14 m²)
- 1 Walk-in wardrobe (8.5 m²)
- 2 Bathrooms (11 m², 6 m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (20 m², 14 m², 11 m²)
- 1 Laundry room (7 m²)
- 1 Garage (33 m²)
- 1 Land (2000 m²)
Crawl space • Intercom • Electric gate • Swimming pool • Fireplace
Airport • Bus • Sea • Supermarket
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: