sells guest house valbonne village in stone
Surface : 195 m²
A building dating from the 17th century, the "Rocher" is nestled in the heart of the narrow streets of the old village of Valbonne, an authentic, listed village, full of charm on the French Riviera, where the whole world comes to settle and enjoy the international school system, one of the most renowned in France. Also close to Grasse, the capital of perfume, only a few kilometres from the sea and in the middle of the best golf courses in the region.
Guest house with a licensed restaurant/bar. This magnificent stone house of 300m2 is a jewel decorated with works of art facing south, with its sunny terrace all day.
It consists of two suites of about 50m2 with shower room, as well as two additional bedrooms of about 20m2.
During the restoration of the building, a six-metre deep silo dug into the rock which ends in the shape of an amphora was uncovered.
A must see!
- Rooms : 7 rooms
- Surface : 195 m²
- Heating : Fireplace
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South South-west
- Built in : 1600
- Availability : Free
- 4 Bedrooms (50 m², 43 m², 27 m², 21 m²)
- 1 Eat-in kitchen (50 m²)
- 1 Living-room (50 m²)
- 1 Other (59 m²)
Airport • Golf • Sea • Ski slope
- Energy - Conventional consumption : In progress
- Energy - Emissions estimate : In progress
- Seller’s fees
- Les informations sur les risques auxquels ce bien est exposé sont disponibles sur le site Géorisques : www.georisques.gouv.fr
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: