Surface : 180 m² (Total area: 250 m²) • Plot of land : 1300 m²
• Provencal villa with sea view and magnificent view of the Cap d'Antibes realized by an architect.
You want to live in the sun with a sea view in all rooms when you are inside, you feel like you are living outdoors or even on the beach...
From here, you can walk everywhere, the beach, petanque, tenis, Golf Juan Center or stroll in the port.
Certs there are works but the situation and the layout of this Villa are rare.
It consists of a large living room with a fireplace, a kitchen with a dining area and an adjoining covered terrace.
Upstairs, there is a bedroom with bathroom and a large terrace overlooking the Lérins Islands then 3 bedrooms with another bathroom.
You have a plot of about 1300 m2 with a lot of greenery while leaving room for the swimming pool.
This house has several parking spaces and a closed garage.
It is located in a peaceful area sheltered from the west and east winds to enjoy the garden and the French Riviera all year round.
- Rooms : 5 rooms
- Surface : 180 m²
- Total area : 250 m²
- Heating : Fireplace, Gas, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Used water : Main drainage
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South South-east
- View : Sea
- Built in : 1980
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (1300 m²)
- 1 Entrance (10.5 m²)
- 1 Hallway (6.7 m²)
- 1 Kitchen (28.5 m²)
- 4 Bedrooms (12 m², 11.43 m², 11 m², 10 m²)
- 1 Shower room (7 m²)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (7.3 m²)
Fireplace • Double glazing • Car port
Town centre • Beach • Sport center • Supermarket • Tennis
- Seller’s fees
- Condominium fees : 2,991 € / Yearly
- Montant estimé des dépenses annuelles d'énergie pour un usage standard : 2991€
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: