LARGE VILLA FANTASTIC LOCATION
Surface : 240 m² (Total area: 261 m²)
• One of the most beautifully situated villas on the Côte D’azur, quiet and surrounded by greenery with lots of privacy, unique views and directly adjacent to the river Loup. The villa is surrounded by typical French villages such as Bar-sur-Loup, St. Paul de Vence and Tourrettes-sur-Loup, where you can wander through the narrow streets or do some shopping at one of the many markets.
The garden is park-like with Mediterranean plants, but also a variety of roses, many sun terraces and of course a swimming pool.
There is a nice outdoor kitchen, which even has a pizza oven.
The villa has 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and also a studio with bathroom and kitchenette.
The house is characterized by the Provencal architectural style, with a spacious hall and large living room with two fireplaces.
The cozy kitchen with water island and large utility room complete this house.
The entire house is basement.
The cellar is currently used as storage, but there are countless other destination possibilities for it.
The villa is uniquely situated in the middle of the green, but close to all roads and shops. Nice airport can be reached within 30 minutes, or what do you think of the ski areas. In short, this villa offers the best of both worlds.
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 240 m²
- Total area : 261 m²
- Heating : Radiator, Individual
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Countryside Greenery
- Built in : 1980
- Availability : Free
- 1 Garden (2710 m²)
Fireplace • Double glazing • Internet • Car port • Irrigation sprinkler • Barbecue • Outdoor lighting • Alarm system • Intercom • Electric gate • Bowling green • Swimming pool
Doctor • Golf • Airport
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: