Villa a jewel of Antibes
Surface : 180 m²
• You are dreaming of a superb bourgeois house from the 1900s close to all shops and a 2-minute walk from the beaches of salis and Ponteil in absolute calm in the center of Antibes while enjoying a magnificent flat plot of 1350 square meters.
This completely renovated property while having retained this charming spirit enjoys an exceptional quiet location with swimming pool.
It consists of a superb living room very bright facing south, a magnificent dining room then a fully renovated fully equipped kitchen.
Upstairs, a master bedroom with dressing room then 2 bedrooms each with bathroom.
You have to climb a little higher to admire this very bright room which overlooks the snow-capped mountains and the bay of Antibes ideal in winter and on rainy days.
For the guests, an outbuilding of 50m2 consists of a living room with kitchenette, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom toilet and a mezzanine.
A workshop, a storage room, cellar and a carport also complete this property
- Rooms : 9 rooms
- Surface : 180 m²
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : East South
- Built in : 1900
- 1 Kitchen (13 m²)
- 1 Dining room (14.5 m²)
- 1 Living-room (29 m²)
- 5 Bedrooms (14.5 m², 12 m², 11 m², 0 m²)
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory (6.6 m²)
- 1 Walk-in wardrobe (6 m²)
- 2 Shower rooms (3.7 m², 2 m²)
- 1 Play room (20 m²)
- 1 Land
- 1 Accommodation (47 m²)
Air-conditioning • Fireplace • Double glazing • PVC window • Irrigation sprinkler • Barbecue • Fence • Outdoor lighting • Well drilling • Swimming pool
Town centre • Beach • Airport • Train station • Sea port
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: